Summary of Discussion Topics:
- How to make the most of March and April’s “downtime”.
- Don’t be reactionary and give things away, your clients can smell desperation.
- How to be proactive in planning promotions to intentionally spur business in slower months.
- Making you marketing attractive to the right people.
- The three pieces to effective marketing:
- 1. Message: can be anything from running a promotion, to brand awareness, giving clients a call to action, providing content marketing, etc.
- 2. Market: Who is your target customer – defining your customer profile.
- 3. Medium: How and where you are communicating your message to your market.
- Steps to effective marketing:
- 1. Define the message.
- 2. Define the market & determine the who.
- 3. Refine the message to match the market.
- 4. Choose the medium.
- Brand Awareness vs. Direct Response marketing campaigns.
- Being strategic about your advertising and ad placement.
- The benefits of offline marketing.
- Tip on designing your marketing budget in order to ensure return on investment.
- Using your marketing message and pre-defined market to build relationships and trust.
- Setting up a marketing calendar for the upcoming year during your slower months.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .