Bruce BergAward-winning Artistic Photographer
Bruce Berg of Eugene Oregon, is a Master-Craftsman photographer who specializes in artistically photographing children, families, weddings and high school seniors.
He has been a speaker for PPA Imaging, WPPI, SPI and over 40 various professional photography groups and is Oregon’s most award-winning photographer.
He and has wife have 2 children and a cute little dog, Ricci. He can be reached at Bruce@BruceBerg.com or by ringing 541-726-6119.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- How hosting a portrait competition can garner business during the slower months.
- How portrait contests can be a win-win for you and your client.
- Organizing a portrait contest including different categories and genres.
- How these contests play on a parent’s pride in order to get clients in the door.
- Ways to market and get sponsorship/prizes for running a portrait contest.
- How to get thousands of “impressions” easily by seeking sponsors.
- Cause-related marketing as it relates to running a portrait contest.
- The most valuable database you have is of your past clients.
- Different ideas for types of portrait contests that fit into your niche.
- The importance of building relationships and competitions with industry competitors who you trust.
- Up-selling methods to your portrait contest clients.
- Keeping in mind what the client is really looking for when they ask for digital files.
- The importance of investing and spending time in your community.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Bruce’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Annual Lane County Children’s Portrait Contest Webpage
- Bruce’s Photography Website and free price list tips
- Get $30 off any of Bruce’s Marketing, Organization & Selling Series DVDs (expires 04/30/15)
- Michele Celentano – “I Believe” Article
- Bryan’s Floppy Disk Idea Video
- Skip Cohen University, Facebook & Twitter